The lapel sash became a tradition in Macedonian Orthodox weddings as a way to recognize specific members of the wedding party. They are a classic, elegant alternative to the traditional peškiri wedding sash. Complete the look for your groomsmen with these hand-embroidered sashes, customized just the way you like them!
Lapel sash features:
Each of our beautiful lapel sashes is made from a soft, high-quality cotton blend sateen fabric.
- Garnished with Venetian lace (style may vary)
- Embroidered with your choice of champagne gold, metallic gold, or metallic silver satin thread
- Text available in either English script or Serbian Cyrillic
- Sashes measure 8” long and 3” wide
- Can be customized to any size upon request
If you would like custom embroidery that you do not see available on this page, please contact us directly to place your order.