- Slow burning, odor free white stearin baptismal candle
- Decor available in pink, blue, or white
- Measurements: 19″ (white) or 14″ (beeswax) long and 1″ diameter
- Crisscross of satin ribbon finished with fan tulle design and matching satin bow
- Each candle features a gold Orthodox Cross sticker embellishment
*100% beeswax candle available at an additional cost. ($35)
In an Orthodox Baptism, the Godparent (Sponsor) holds a baptismal candle during the service. The candle represents both purity and virtue and Christ’s light shining. By holding it and representing the innocent one, the soul of the Baptized goes from darkness to light which is why often times Baptism is called ‘enlightenment’.
We carefully and securely package your candles before shipping them. However, note that wax candles can bend or break when exposed to heat for an extended period of time. Orthodox Creations by Elaine is not liable for candles damaged due to heat or mishandling by USPS. If you receive a damaged Orthodox baptismal candle, please contact us and our team will work with you to remedy the situation before the wedding. Alternatively, you can submit an insurance claim with USPS to potentially receive a reimbursement.
There are no reviews yet.